Maggie was invited by ABC News to answer people’s questions in a live blog on their home page… Here are some of the questions she was able to answer on the night:
- We thought we were on top of our parenting. Then our daughter turned 14..
- Should my teenagers be allowed to pick their own bedtimes?
- My daughter says she is ugly and fat and I suspect it’s coming from her peers. How do I best address it?
- How do we stop our child from sleeping in our bed?
- My child is anxious and refuses to go to school. What approach should I take?
- Trying to to get my daughter dressed every morning is destroying my sanity. What can I do to help her?
…and lots more. To read the full article click here.