If you are having trouble ordering online, processing a payment, accessing your account or downloading a file you have purchased, please see the FAQs below for instructions to resolve this. If you are still having issues please contact tech support.
If you have a query regarding a postal order you’ve placed (e.g. for books, CDs, etc.), if you wish to place an order manually, or wish to inquire about making a trade purchase, please email Sales via our contact page or call our product manager Steve on 0429 465 083.
At checkout there are two payment options, Paypal or Credit Card payment, which is processed through National Australia Bank (NAB). Simply choose credit card option, click ‘Place Order’ and you will then be asked to enter your details for your credit or debit card.
If you have not received an email containing a link to your download from maggiedent.com in relation to your order, please check your spam/junk folder (If you’re using Gmail, you may need to look under the Updates tab). Otherwise, to access your downloads, you need to log in to your My Account area on Maggie’s site. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click ‘Login’ at the top of any page (mobile users will find the link in the menu), or visit maggiedent.com/my-account/.
- Your username is likely to be the email address you entered when you ordered and you also chose a password with your order.
- If you have forgotten your login details, please select I need to reset my password.
- Once you have logged in you will be in the “My Account” area and you will see a button called DOWNLOADS
- Click on DOWNLOADS and you will see a list of all the files you have purchased
- Clicking on the name of each track (or the individual download button listed with each track), to start the download.
If you are still having issues, please contact tech support via our contact page
Android users can simply download files directly from the internet or email and store them on their devices.
iPhones or iPads
Apple is known for its security which means downloading tracks directly to your device is not as easy. You have a couple of choices to download to Apple devices:
1. You can download your track to your computer first and upload to your device using iTunes;
2. There are a number or 3rd party applications which allow you to download to your Apple device. This article offers 4 different methods of downloading tracks directly to your device (please note we do not endorse any of these methods or the software/apps involved, this is merely a suggestion) .
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND downloading your audio tracks to your computer first then transferring them to your phone.
maggiedent.com is an Australian business and we happily ship overseas. All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. If you are an international shopper, GST will be removed from your cart total after your address has been entered in the checkout.
STANDARD POST (Within Australia) – $5 for a single item (downloads not included) and $10 for two or more items.
EXPRESS POST (Within Australia) – $10 for a single item (downloads not included) and $15 for two or more items.
INTERNATIONAL – $20 per order(downloads not included).
7-10 Business days.
Next day guaranteed delivery to Australian capital cities.*
*Please read the Australia Post Express Post Guarantee if you have selected the express post option.
**Please allow one business day for processing orders
10-30 Business days
**Please note** This is a guide only. After we ship an item, the delivery is out of our control. If you have a specific timeframe, it is recommended you choose the Express Post option.
If you have any queries about orders please contact sales via our contact page.
You may cancel your order if it is shippable and the order hasn’t been dispatched. If it is a downloadable product and has been downloaded, then you are unable to cancel your order as you have already received your product.
If your order was damaged when you received it or was not what you expected, we are happy to arrange a replacement or refund. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to return an item and include your order number and phone number so we can process your request promptly.
- Books, CDs & DVDs may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back accompanied by the tax invoice (printable from your account).
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being damaged or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is damaged a new copy will be supplied.
- eBooks and other digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.