If you are having trouble ordering online, processing a payment, accessing your account or downloading a file you have purchased, please see the FAQs below for instructions to resolve this. If you are still having issues please contact tech support.
If you have a query regarding a postal order you’ve placed (e.g. for books, CDs, etc.), if you wish to place an order manually, or wish to inquire about making a trade purchase, please email Sales via our contact page or call our product manager Steve on 0429 465 083.
At checkout there are two payment options, Paypal, or Credit Card payment which is processed through National Australia Bank (NAB). Simply choose credit card option, click ‘Place Order’ and you will then be asked to enter your details for your credit or debit card.
If you have not received an email containing a link to your digital purchase from maggiedent.com in relation to your order, please check your spam/junk folder (If you’re using Gmail, you may need to look under the Updates tab). Otherwise, to access your download or streaming video, you need to log in to your My Account area on Maggie’s site. Please follow the instructions below:
- Click ‘Login’ at the top of any page (mobile users will find the link in the menu), or visit maggiedent.com/my-account/.
- Your username is likely to be the email address you entered when you ordered and you also chose a password with your order.
- If you have forgotten your login details, please select I need to reset my password.
- Once you have logged in you will be in the “My Account” area and you will see MY DOWNLOADS and MY VIDEOS
- Click on MY DOWNLOADS and you will see a list of all the files you have purchased
- Click on MY VIDEOS to see a list of all the streaming videos you have purchased
If you are still having issues, please contact tech support via our contact page
Android users can simply download files directly from the internet or email and store them on their devices.
iPhones or iPads
Apple is known for its security which means downloading tracks directly to your device is not as easy. You have a couple of choices to download to Apple devices:
1. You can download your track to your computer first and upload to your device using iTunes;
2. There are a number or 3rd party applications which allow you to download to your Apple device. This article offers 4 different methods of downloading tracks directly to your device (please note we do not endorse any of these methods or the software/apps involved, this is merely a suggestion) .
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND downloading your audio tracks to your computer first then transferring them to your phone.
Android users can simply download the .epub file directly from the ‘downloads’ area of their account and store them on their devices. Most ebook reader apps, such as FBreader, will scan your device and add the file to your device automatically. Here is a link to a list of ebook readers for Android devices.
iPhones or iPads
Apple is known for its security which means downloading files directly to your device is not always as easy as with Android.
Once you have downloaded your epub file from the ‘downloads’ area of your account there are a few options to get it onto your device.
The most common method is to send an email to yourself with the file attached and open it from your phone using the Apple Mail app on the iPhone/iPad (or however you normally open emails on your phone). When you download the attachment, you will be presented with options on which apps can open this file such as iBooks.
Another option is the Kindle iOS app has a specific email account for sending own files. If you have an iPhone and iPad, and you’ve got Kindle app on both, each of them has a separate email. If you send a file to this email, it will be added directly to the relevant app.
Here is an article with more information on transferring ebooks onto iOS devices.
Kindles work best with .mobi format ebooks. Amazon has several ways for you to transfer your files to your Kindle. One easy method is using the free Send-to-Kindle email address they provide to send files to your registered Kindle devices, free Kindle reading applications, and your Kindle Library in the Amazon Cloud. More details here.
Videos in the ‘My Videos’ area of your account use Vimeo player. This player works on all devices. There is an icon in the lower right to enlarge the video for full-screen playback.
Their player ‘switches between all available qualities to accommodate changes in the viewer’s Internet speed. When a video plays in lower than expected quality, it’s likely because the viewer’s Internet speed (bandwidth) cannot support higher quality playback.’
maggiedent.com is an Australian business and we happily ship overseas. All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST. If you are an international shopper, GST will be removed from your cart total after your address has been entered in the checkout.
STANDARD POST (Within Australia) – $5 for a single item (downloads not included) and $10 for two or more items.
EXPRESS POST (Within Australia) – $10 for a single item (downloads not included) and $15 for two or more items.
INTERNATIONAL – $20 per order(downloads not included).
7-10 Business days.
Next day guaranteed delivery to Australian capital cities.*
*Please read the Australia Post Express Post Guarantee if you have selected the express post option.
**Please allow one business day for processing orders
10-30 Business days
**Please note** This is a guide only. After we ship an item, the delivery is out of our control. If you have a specific timeframe, it is recommended you choose the Express Post option.
If you have any queries about orders please contact sales via our contact page.
You may cancel your order if it is shippable and the order hasn’t been dispatched. If it is a downloadable product and has been downloaded, then you are unable to cancel your order as you have already received your product.
Please contact Sales via our contact page or call our product manager Steve on 0429 465 083.
If your order was damaged when you received it or was not what you expected, we are happy to arrange a replacement or refund. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to return an item and include your order number and phone number so we can process your request promptly.
- Books, CDs & DVDs may be returned for a refund provided they are sent back accompanied by the tax invoice (printable from your account).
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If a product is returned for any reason other than it being damaged or not as described, the customer is liable for postage.
- If the product is damaged a new copy will be supplied.
- eBooks and other digital products cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase unless faulty.