This audio track is part of the School Mastery and Changing Mindsets audio bundles. Get an audio bundle and save $5!
This creative relaxation will bring you to a place where you feel comfortable with yourself, no matter who you are, no matter where you are and no matter what has happened in your life. Maggie uses the imagery of your life as a film being shown on a screen to guide you to see your strengths and joy, and to envisage how you would like to live your life in order to be the best person that you can be. For ages 6-15.
This visualisation has been helpful for children with low self-esteem.
Creative visualisation is enormously useful in helping you create stillness and quiet in your life, which:
- Reduces stress and over-loaded nervous systems
- Stimulates imagination and creativity
- Enhances immune system
- Reduces pain
- Improves emotional balance
- Builds connectedness with the natural world
- Improves thinking and decision making
- Settles group energy in homes, schools and workplaces
- Builds neuro-pathways that create mental wellbeing
- Processes grief and loss.
Music by Robert J. Boyd
Warning: not to be used when driving or operating machinery.
Track length: approx. 15 mins
File size: approx. 13.7MB
Note: Once your order is processed you will receive an email with a link to an automatic download. If you have any problem with this, please visit the FAQ page to see how to access your downloads.
There are no reviews yet.