This is the best track for boys and children who struggle with hyperactivity as they are invited to walk away from the things in their life that overwhelm them.
- Creative visualisation is enormously useful in helping you create stillness and quiet in your life, which:
- Reduces stress and over-loaded nervous systems
- Stimulates imagination and creativity
- Enhances immune system
- Reduces pain
- Improves emotional balance
- Builds connectedness with the natural world
- Improves thinking and decision making
- Settles group energy in homes, schools and workplaces
- Builds neuro-pathways that create mental wellbeing
- Processes grief and loss.
The visualisation ends with relaxing music without voiceover to enable you to enjoy deep calm.
Music by Robert J. Boyd
Warning: not to be used when driving or operating machinery.
Track length: approx. 15 mins
File size: approx. 13MB
Note: Once your order is processed you will receive an email with a link to an automatic download. If you have any problem with this, please visit the FAQ page to see how to access your downloads.
wendymccracken (verified owner) –
Affordable and portable – I downloaded onto my phone so I can enjoy while waiting for soccer practise to finish!!
selina.matt2009 (verified owner) –
This is very handy and affordable! The beach is my happy place and to use this anywhere is just perfect to make me smile again 🙂
londoneliza (verified owner) –
Samantha (verified owner) –
This visualisation. Was exactly what I was needing. I can’t get to the beach regularly but after the meditation I practically felt as though I had.
annebenthien15 (verified owner) –
I love Beach Bliss and find it easy to relax and recharge with this wonderful meditation
Carly (verified owner) –
This has been perfect for our family helping to reset and in particular our middle child who has anxiety. Maggie’s voice is always calming.