If you buy a new car or phone, you get a set of instructions on how to use it so that you get the maximum benefit from your purchase (or you can at least look up hacks if you don’t do instructions). We land on this planet with a mind and a body but no instruction manual on how to get the best out of them. Well that’s about to change…
This e-book for anyone aged 12-25 (and beyond actually!) will show you how to get the best out of your mind.
One of Australia’s favourite parenting authors, Maggie Dent draws on 40+ years of experience in secondary teaching, counselling and parenting to cover:
- How to get the best from your brain – essential fuel
- How stress affects your brain (and what to do about it)
- How to support your brain to get smarter
- Tips on what helps and what hinders your brain
- Preparing for exams
- Understanding what’s going on in your brain during adolescent development
With lots of bite-size tips, this little book will support you to be the best you that you can be.
Please note this eBook is also a part of the eBook/audio bundle for adolescents: Your Kit Bag for a Very Bumpy Ride
Ebook format: PDF