This audio track is also part of the Changing Mindsets audio bundle. Get the bundle and save $5!
This short, relaxing visualisation can be used with individuals or groups aged 8+.
Maggie uses breath, colour, music and the imagery of a bird in flight to take listeners on a relaxing, contemplative journey. From a place of quietness and imagination, Maggie invites you to reflect on your fullest human potential and the way in which you are called to express that. The track is more than a simple relaxation, it also plants a seed that will grow in your everyday life, manifesting positive outcomes for children and adults alike.
This has been very helpful for adolescents who are indecisive about their future or for people in transition like after a loss of job or a redundancy.
Creative visualisation is enormously useful in helping you create stillness and quiet in your life, which:
- Reduces stress and over-loaded nervous systems
- Stimulates imagination and creativity
- Enhances immune system
- Reduces pain
- Improves emotional balance
- Builds connectedness with the natural world
- Improves thinking and decision making
- Settles group energy in homes, schools and workplaces
- Builds neuro-pathways that create mental wellbeing
- Processes grief and loss.
Music by Robert J. Boyd
Warning: not to be used when driving or operating machinery.
Track length: approx. 15 mins
File size: approx. 33.5MB
Note: Once your order is processed you will receive an email with a link to an automatic download. If you have any problem with this, please visit the FAQ page to see how to access your downloads.