This special half-day event is an opportunity to explore the healthy raising of children in our chaotic world.
In 2×1.5 hour sessions, Maggie will explore key developmental aspects of childhood before offering practical solutions to common dramas that happen in many homes, centres and classrooms. The morning will end with a Q&A session.
Through this half-day program you will have the chance to:
- Learn how to stay calm and connected with your kids.
- Hear the very latest in terms of child development
- See the world through your children’s eyes so you can make sound decisions for every individual child in your home/centre/classroom.
- Understand what children really need in their early lives and how you can make sure they get it, even in a busy life.
- Learn some strategies for dealing with challenging behaviour and common parenting dilemmas.
- Find out what’s required to raise kids who are healthy, happy, strong, kind and resilient.
- Get support to become a good enough, sometimes imperfect parent.
Session 1: Seeing the world through your children’s eyes
Session 2: Practical strategies for everyday dilemmas with children
NB Certificates of Attendance will be available.
Fabulous door prizes and a delicious, generous morning tea provided.
Babes in arms are welcome at Maggie’s events however this event is not suitable for older children. Please note seating is general allocation so there are no fixed seat numbers.
Saturday 8th February 2020
Venue: Marist Auditorium, Newman College,
Entry Gate 6, 216 Empire Avenue, Churchlands, WA
Time: Doors open from 8.15am for an 8.50am-1pm event.
A delicious morning tea is included.