Find inspiration and resources for a calmer, more connected family with this app from one of Australia’s favourite parenting authors, Maggie Dent.
This is a little dose of ‘Maggie in your pocket’ … as she dispenses her special brand of common-sense advice and support for parents of children and adolescents.
Quality time is a rare commodity for many modern parents. Calm Kids, Connected Parents features a weekly reminder from Maggie of small things you can do amidst the chaos to build ‘love bridges’ or micro-moments of connection with your children and teens.
It’s full of simple ways to support you to develop a life-long habit of calmness, silence and stillness in your family.
Calm Kids, Connected Parents gives you resources on all kinds of parenting dilemmas at your fingertips — including inspirational messages, audio tracks, videos and articles to help you create a calmer, happier home.
What’s included for our app community?
- Weekly tips on connecting with your kids and teens.
- Free audio … when you subscribe you’ll receive a free audio track of your choice from Maggie’s extensive collection of creative visualisations covering everything from relaxing, to helping kids with reading, being a better friend, calming anger, dealing with loss and grief, and so much more.
- The in-app audio player allows you instant access to audio tracks from your maggiedent.com account (no more downloading through iTunes for iOs users!).
- A user-friendly portal to watch all Maggie’s video content in one place, including some premium content for our app community.
- Regular, exclusive discounts and offers.
- Early access to event tickets.
- Extra inspirational things …
This is the perfect app for anyone seeking support to be a “good-enough, imperfect parent” in our chaotic world.
*** After purchasing a subscription, please download the Calm Kids, Connected Parents App and login with your maggiedent.com account details. ***