This downloadable bundle offers some great tools for anyone caring or educating children through the early years and primary school.
- Building Children’s Resilience – One Building Block at a Time: Essential tips for parents of children birth-12. An abridged version of Real Kids in an Unreal World.
- 9 Things – A back-to-basics guide to calm, common-sense, connected parenting Birth-8.
- Dare to Be an Exceptional Teacher – Light the Flame and Keep it Burning.
3x audio downloads:
- I Am a Good Friend – This creative visualisation activity (for children under 10) shows how to be a good friend – how it feels and how to do it!
- Calming the Angry Ant – This track is particularly useful for children under 10 as a mood changer when they are experiencing anger or frustration.
- Soothing the Frightened Butterflies – This creative visualisation has been especially created for children aged 4-10 who are experiencing irrational feelings of anxiety and fear.