The complete Maggie Dent audio collection
This special bundle offers the complete collection of Maggie’s 26 audio tracks – offering up everything from tracks to support relaxation and sleep, to tracks to help with death and loss, creating successful learning outcomes, calming anxiety and much more. This collection gives you 26 tracks for the price of 18 so it’s excellent value.
This collection includes Maggie’s three free tracks: Sleepytime, Safe ‘N Sound and Moonlight Relaxation for Mums.
Maggie welcomes early childhood educators, teachers and other professionals to use any of her tracks with their classes/clients/groups, and this is also a wonderful resource for parents to have in their toolkit.
Included in this bundle – 26 audio tracks
For previews and more details on each track browse Audio Downloads.
- Accepting Myself
- Beach Bliss
- Boredom Buster
- Calming the Angry Ant
- Cosmic Sound Bath for Children
- Cosmos Sound Bath – for adults & kids 10+
- Creating Success
- Dare to Dream
- Endless Journey
- Family Harmony
- Flight Fantasy
- I Am a Good Friend
- I Can Read Easily
- Misery guts fixer
- Moonlight Magic
- Moonlight Relaxation for Mums
- My Best Report Ever
- Rainbow Balance
- Relax and Escape
- Safe ‘n’ Sound
- Secret Mountain
- Sky Blue Relaxation
- Soothing the Frightened Butterflies
- The Magic Yellow Cloud – for grief & loss
- The Silent Sound Relaxation
What is creative visualisation and how can you use it in your family or classroom?
Recommendations for use
To gain maximum benefit I suggest the following each time these visualisations are used:
- Begin with an intention of finding a quiet place within yourself
- Make sure you will not be interrupted – close the door, put your phone on silent
- Make yourself comfortable, either sitting or lying down
- Have soft lighting – maybe light a candle or some incense
- Body temperature can drop a little as you relax – you may wish to cover yourself
It is helpful to follow the same process each time you prepare for these visualisations as the pattern is then followed in the unconscious mind which will begin to relax the body. A learned response will form and that is why in early days it is beneficial to do it at least three times a week for a month.
Following this process will help your mind to calm, to settle and will make sleep easier to find.
Over to you…