Family Harmony – audio bundle
Relaxation and creative visualisation are incredibly valuable tools for children and adults alike to help them cope with all that life brings. With the pace of modern living, it’s arguably never been more critical for families to make time for silence and stillness, and the benefits are significant cognitively, physically and emotionally. This collection brings together 4 of Maggie’s audio tracks perfect for relaxation and finding moments of calm, silence and stillness in your household.
Included in this bundle – 4 audios…
- Family Harmony: Introduction & Relaxation (whole family)
- Relax and Escape (whole family)
- Dare to Dream (whole family)
- Accepting Myself (ages 6-15)
Four audio tracks to help you have a calmer, more relaxed home, to be more accepting and to create a clear vision for your family.
Recommendations for use
To gain maximum benefit I suggest the following each time these visualisations are used:
- Begin with an intention of finding a quiet place within yourself
- Make sure you will not be interrupted – close the door, put your phone on silent
- Make yourself comfortable, either sitting or lying down
- Have soft lighting – maybe light a candle or some incense
- Body temperature can drop a little as you relax – you may wish to cover yourself
It is helpful to follow the same process each time you prepare for these visualisations as the pattern is then followed in the unconscious mind which will begin to relax the body. A learned response will form and that is why in early days it is beneficial to do it at least three times a week for a month.
Following this process will help your mind to calm, to settle and will make sleep easier to find.