Calming Anxious Kids audio bundle
Support your children aged 4-14 to be calmer, to better recognise and ease symptoms of fear and anxiety — and to shift their emotional states with these 4 creative visualisations.
Included in this bundle – 4 audio tracks
- Soothing the Frightened Butterflies (4-10)*
- Calming the Angry Ant (4-10)*
- Moonlight Magic (5-15)*
- Beach Bliss (5-15)*
These visualisations are excellent used last thing at night as they help with sleep as well as build emotional well-being and balance.
Recommendations for use
To gain maximum benefit I suggest the following each time these visualisations are used:
- Begin with an intention of finding a quiet place within yourself
- Make sure you will not be interrupted – close the door, put your phone on silent
- Make yourself comfortable, either sitting or lying down
- Have soft lighting – maybe light a candle or some incense
- Body temperature can drop a little as you relax – you may wish to cover yourself
It is helpful to follow the same process each time you prepare for these visualisations as the pattern is then followed in the unconscious mind which will begin to relax the body. A learned response will form and that is why in early days it is beneficial to do it at least three times a week for a month.
Following this process will help your mind to calm, to settle and will make sleep easier to find.