- reduces stress and overloaded nervous systems
- stimulates imagination and creativity
- enhances immune system
- improves emotional balance
- improves thinking and decision-making
- settles group energy in homes, schools and workplaces
- builds neuro-pathways that create mental wellbeing
- helps process grief and loss
This two-CD collection helps listeners aged from 10 to 100 to find that place of quiet, away from the chaos of the modern world. Both visualisations are followed by music only so perfect to use before sleep. Warning: not to be used when driving or operating machinery.
Rainbow Balance This guided relaxation uses the colours of the rainbow to balance and relax the mind and body. This is an energetic cleanse for the whole body (25 minutes). Music by Australian composer Will Upson.
Secret Mountain This relaxation has been created with the intention of reconnecting people to their hearts and souls, and uses the metaphor of overcoming challenge in life by climbing a mountain. The music (by US composer Paul Gilman) has been inspired by Ki Energy Grand Master Tae Yun Kim and is a very sacred piece of music to relax to.