The Ian Potter Children’s WILD PLAY Garden in Centennial Park, Sydney is designed to engage the five senses and reconnect children with nature. The Garden aims to create ‘nature smart’ kids by engaging children with the environment through ‘WILD PLAY’ experiences. Children will learn to explore and observe the changing natural environment; guiding them on a path towards positive environmental awareness and encouraging environmental consciousness and stewardship.
- Approximately 12,000 plants.
- Artesian water play area – including 11 water jets and mist machines.
- A 7-metre high tree-house with slide.
- 10-metre long tunnel in the ‘Mounds and Meadows’ area.
- A bamboo forest, creating a dense grove for children to explore and run through.
< Back to Nature Play Gallery